Students must unscramble a message from the Rubik's Cube. (The ability to solve Rubik's cube is not required, but it makes the task easier).
Does it require an electronic device? No
1. Students receive a shuffled Rubik’s cube. Some fields have letters.
2. There are two ways to solve the puzzle:
- solving a Rubik’s cube and reading the password
- writing down letters from a mixed dice and making an anagram (one color – one word)
3. The solution (password) may indicate the location of the next puzzle, game element, etc.
Find it here