put on special glasses and see secret content on the monitor screen
Does it require an electronic device? No
1. Students have glasses to see secret content on the screen (they acquired them in an earlier phase of the ER game).
2. Thanks to the glasses it is possible to read the hidden content on the screen.
3. The hidden screen can be:
- The multimedia / virtual puzzle,
- A clue to an existing puzzle (for example “Ohm’s law”),
- A hint, where the next puzzle is waiting (for example “lamp”),
- A password, that will give access to the next puzzle,
- A numeric code that opens a padlock with another puzzle, etc.
Find it here