Make a scratch-off ticket or note with a clue underneath.
Does it require an electronic device? Yes
- Set aside the following items you will need: coloured cardboard, homemade lottery tickets, glue stick, clear self-adhesive plastic film, silver acrylic paint, paint brush and washing up liquid.
- Make your own lottery tickets and stick them on coloured cardboard. You can also download and print examples of tickets found online and stick them on the coloured cards.
- Glue the clear plastic sticker onto the scratch-off part of the card.
- Mix one part washing up liquid with two parts silver acrylic paint.
- Paint the plastic part of the card with this mixture. Do not hesitate to apply two coats to hide the part to be scratched. Then let it dry.
Find it here