Solving the labyrinth leads to a clue.
Does it require an electronic device? No
In this example, we will use the free mazes.angelika.me website which allows you to generate maze, but it is possible to use other websites that offer the same manipulation.
- Click on the link to access the maze generator.
- Choose the shape of your labyrinth (square, round, star, etc.).
- Choose the type of algorithm you want to use.
- Choose the entry point and the exit point.
- You can add colour and highlight the solution by ticking the dedicated boxes. The darker the colour, the further you are from the entrance of the maze (or the centre if there is no entrance). By moving the Hue slider, you can change the colour and saturation.
- Once you have the desired result, click on the “Download as SVG” button.
Find it here