Hidden word on several pencils
The pencils are placed against each other, lined up or not, and a word or symbol is written or drawn that is relatively easy to reconstruct.
Does it require an electronic device? No
- Select several coloured pencils that can easily be written on with a marker or felt-tip pen.
- Place the pens next to each other. Write a word or symbol on the edges of the pencils in a row that is relatively easy to reconstruct.
- The pencils are then separated and either put away in a mess or scattered around the play area.
- It is possible to use the 4 sides of the pencils and to propose 4 different representations allowing to find 4 combinations.
- Unless you want to create a doubt when solving the puzzle, you must be careful not to leave any pencils unmarked.
Find it here