use 3D glasses to read the hidden message
Does it require an electronic device? Yes
1. Students have 3D glasses (they acquired them in the earlier phase of the ER game)
2. Students receive a graphic resembling a QR code.
3. Thanks to the glasses it is possible to read the hidden message in the graphic
4. The hidden message can be:
- A clue to an existing puzzle (for example “Ohm’s law”),
- A hint, where the next puzzle is waiting (for example “lamp”),
- A password, that will give access to the next puzzle,
- A numeric code that opens a padlock with another puzzle, etc.
Find it here